Learn about the benefits associated with fermented food whilst making sauerkraut and kimchi.
Time & Location
02 Apr 2022, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Kensington Neighbourhood House, 89 McCracken St, Kensington VIC 3031, Australia
About the event
One of the hot topics in food and nutrition circles is fermented food. It’s easy to digest and provides a great source of good bacteria. Learn about the benefits associated with fermented food whilst making sauerkraut and kimchi.
What you will learn
- how to make sauerkraut and kimchi
- hands on cooking practice in a small group
- health benefits of fermented food
What you will get
- delicious food to eat and take home
- tips and knowledge to take home and put into practice
What to bring
About the tutor
Our very popular presenter Anne Douglas is taking this workshop. Anne is extremely knowledgeable and patient and teaches craft and food related classes across Melbourne
Book this course
Bookings close 28 March.
Standard$50.00+$1.25 service fee
Concession$30.00+$0.75 service fee